Tickets & Audio Guide
Best ways to visit Topkapi Palace
Choose a ticket
Welcome to the official ticket page for Topkapi Palace. We are pleased to offer you a variety of options to enhance your visit to this iconic destination in Istanbul, including official tickets, combination tickets that include access to other nearby attractions, and guided tours and audio guides.
We are confident that our tickets and tours will help you make the most of your experience and fully appreciate the significance of this historic palace. Thank you for choosing to visit Topkapi Palace with us.
TOPKAPI ENTRANCE TICKETS
* The most popular ticket purchased by customers
HAREM & HAGIA IRENE TICKETS
* Purchasing an admission ticket for the Harem alone is not possible. An additional entry ticket for Topkapi Palace must also be purchased. It is possible to purchase the tickets separately, but it is more economical to purchase them together.
*** Purchasing an admission ticket to visit only Hagia Irene is possible. You do not need to purchase a ticket for Topkapı Palace to visit Hagia Irene
COMPLEMENTARY INFORMATION ABOUT TICKETS
Combo tickets are a great and advantageous way to make the most of your visit to the Topkapi Palace and see even more of the city.
These tickets include admission to the palace, as well as access to other popular attractions in the area.
By purchasing a combo ticket, you can save time and money, as well as enjoy a seamless and hassle-free experience.
We offer a range of combo ticket options to choose from, so you can customize your visit to suit your interests and schedule. Don't miss out on the opportunity to see more of Istanbul with a combo ticket from the Topkapi Palace.
Please note: Topkapı Palace Combined Tickets are valid for 1 day from the date of purchase.
- The Museum Card is valid at Topkapi Palace with the exceptions of Topkapı Palace Harem and Hagia Irene sections.
- The palace is free for domestic and foreign visitors aged 0-6.
- Discounted ticket service is offered for students between the ages of 07-25 who present their student ID card.
- Topkapı Palace is free for TR and TRNC citizens under the age of 18. Discounted ticket service is available for TR and TRNC citizens between 18–25 years.
- Foreign students aged 12-25 who present their international student ID card pay twice the price of the discounted ticket.
- 20% Discount is applied to tour companies that bring 20 or more visitors to Topkapi palace.
- Thematic Tours are held with 3 or more full fare tickets.
TOPKAPI AUDIO GUIDE
Audio guides are a great option for those who prefer to explore a place independently, rather than in a group.
With Your Mobile Guide's self-guided audio tour "Topkapi Palace: A time journey through the Ottoman centuries," you can learn about the collections of the Ottoman rule at your own pace, with audio commentary providing insights into the different courtyards, chambers, and exhibits.
This audio guide app, written by local experts, allows you to take breaks whenever you want and plan your own itinerary through the hundreds of rooms at the Topkapi Palace.