Tickets & Audio Guide
Best ways to visit Dolmabahçe Palace
Choose a ticket
Welcome to Dolmabahçe Palace's official ticket website. We are delighted to provide you with a range of options to enhance your visit to this architectural gem, such as official tickets, combination tickets, and guided tours and audio guides. Our tickets and tours aim to ensure that you have a memorable visit and fully understand the historical significance of the palace.
We thank you for choosing Dolmabahçe Palace as your destination and look forward to your visit.
DOLMABAHÇE ENTRANCE TICKETS
*The most popular ticket purchased by customers
**Except Topkapi Palace and Küçüksu Pavilion Picnic Area
***Except Küçüksu Pavilion Picnic Area
****Only for the local Museumcard holders
COMPLEMENTARY INFORMATION ABOUT TICKETS
Combo tickets offer an efficient and cost-effective way to fully experience Dolmabahçe Palace and explore more of the city during your visit.
These tickets include admission to the palace, as well as access to other popular attractions in the area, allowing you to save time and money.
We have a variety of combo ticket options available for you to select from, allowing you to tailor your visit to align with your preferences and schedule. Make sure to take advantage of the chance to discover more of Istanbul with a combo ticket from Dolmabahçe Palace.
Please note: Dolmabahçe Palace Combined Tickets are valid for 1 month from the date of purchase. This period is valid for use in different places. The same place can be visited only once in that month.
- The Museum Card is valid in the palaces, kiosks, pavillions, museums, historical factories affiliated to the Presidency of National Palaces with the exceptions of: Dolmabahçe Selamlık section, Beykoz Glass and Crystal Museum, Küçüksu Pavillion Picnic area, and Topkapı Palace Harem and Hagia Irene sections.
- Discounted Selamlık ticket service is offered for local Museum Card holders who want to visit the Selamlık section of Dolmabahçe Palace.
- Palaces, Kiosks, Pavillions, Museums and Historical Factories are free for domestic and foreign visitors aged 0-6.
- Discounted ticket service is offered for students between the ages of 07-25 who present their student ID card.
- Foreign students aged 12-25 who present their international student ID card pay twice the price of the discounted ticket.
- National Palaces Glass and Crystal Museum is free for domestic-foreign visitors under the age of 12.
- 20% Discount is applied to tour companies that bring 20 or more visitors to the palaces, kiosks, pavilions, museums, historical factories affiliated to the Presidency of National Palaces.
- Thematic Tours are held with 3 or more full fare tickets.
DOLMABAHÇE AUDIO GUIDE
Take a step back in time as you explore the grand halls and opulent chambers of Dolmabahçe Palace with our official audio guide. Explore the palace's grand halls and opulent chambers, including the Selamlık and Harem, as you listen to historical background information, transporting you through different periods of the palace's rich history.
From the intricate details of the palace's architecture to the significance of the art on display, our audio guide, available in multiple languages, provides in-depth information that enhances your understanding and appreciation of the palace. Elevate your experience at Dolmabahçe Palace by making the most of your visit with our official audio guide.